How to Apply:
Complete the contact information below and upload your application documents (cover letter and resume) as one file in the "Resume" field below. Please name your file using the following naming format: Last name, First name. When finished, click "Submit Application".
To help with recreational programs in the County of Brant. To provide a quality program experience to children reflecting the HIGH FIVE Principles of Healthy Child Development.
1. To have an understanding of child development and foster the healthy child development.
2. To display knowledge, skills and abilities which provide competent leadership in program games and activities.
3. To present a comprehensive program as developed by the Community to meet the needs of all participants.
4. To be available as a knowledgeable resource to the participants, parents and staff.
1. To ensure the protection and safety of the public that will participate in Recreational Programs.
2. To maintain a good working relationship with the Recreation Coordinator, senior leaders and program leaders and the other County of Brant sponsored programs and agency partners.
3. To attend all staff trainings and the in-service staff training programs and to report any potential safety hazards, accidents or problems immediately to the Recreation Coordinator
4. Other duties as assigned.
Current First Aid and CPR Level C
Current Police Records check
HIGH FIVE Principles of Healthy Child Development Certification
Experience working with children and experience in program area.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Punctual and dependable.
“The County of Brant is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Accessibility accommodations are available for all stages of the recruitment process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise the County if you require accommodation.”