Custodian - BSC (6 month contract with potential for extension)
|Open Date||Sep 03 2020 - 11:06:00 AM||Close Date||Sep 20 2020 - 11:59:00 PM|
|Position Title||Custodian - BSC (6 month contract with potential for extension)||Posting Type||Contract Non-union|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Contract|
|Department Group||Parks & Facilities Division||Hours per Week||24|
|Department||Community & Protective Services||Openings||1|
|Location||Brant Sports Complex|
|Salary Range||$15.22 per hour|
How to Apply:
Complete the contact information below and upload your application documents (cover letter and resume) as one file in the "Resume" field below. Please name your file using the following naming format: Last name, First name. When finished, click "Submit Application".
- Secondary School education
- Proven prior custodial experience in a customer service environment
- Good physical condition
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Police records check required
- Knowledge of arena operations
- Current WHMIS training
- Current Emergency First Aid Certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Perform custodial duties such as floor and washroom maintenance and general building cleaning of floors, carpets, windows etc.
Hourly Wage: $15.22 per hour (2020 rate)
The County of Brant is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Accessibility accommodations are available for all stages of the recruitment process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise the County if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants and advise that only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Personal information submitted is collected under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.